14 July 2009

There are still birds

There are indeed still birds but I haven't been taking any pictures of them, or of anything much else. This is mostly because I have been trying not to twitch to death over waiting to find out if I was going to get the second, in-person, takes-airline-travel, interview with one prospective employer. (I did, however, prune and pack most of my books. Aoife accepted the presence of the stack with aplomb, and now sits on it with every evidence of contentment.)

I don't know when this interview will be, yet, but I have found out that it will happen. (And that it will be a five-person panel interview. Urk.) So hopefully I will be twitching a bit less and posting a bit more.

6 comments:

David Goldfarb said...

Good luck with the interview!

Graydon said...

Thank you!

I have found that the trick is not so much the interview as not running melancholy mad _waiting_ for the interview, but I'm getting better at that part. :)

Unknown said...

The very best of luck with the interview. Still in Canada, or somewhere unpleasantly warmer?

Keith said...

Best of luck with that interview! (Not that I think you need it). If you need a reference, am happy to oblige.

I hope that wherever it is that your cat will find it agreeable. ;-)

8-{)}

Graydon said...

ric --

Thanks!

Interview is in Winnipeg. "Warmer" is not usually a term associated with Winnipeg, but the current forecast has it 3 C warmer than Toronto on Monday. :)

Keith --

Thanks!

You're on the reference list they've got. So far as I can tell, no one's checked references yet.

Keith said...

Not as yet -- if they do, I will let you know.

Best of luck (or, "hope it went well" if that was for Monday past).

Any pics of Winnipeg?

8-{)}